Senior Software developer
• Project implementation:
o Efficient and effective resolution of all assigned support calls on time and with high quality.
o Management of assigned projects cost-effectively with minimal variations between budget and actual project expenditure.
o Handling of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
o Adequate documentation (reporting) for all project implementation and supports according to Telnets’ standard project management procedure.
• Identify and follow through on opportunities to extend existing services with a client.
• Continuous development of competencies in relevant areas pertaining to a job through self-effort supplemented by training provided by the company.
• Coordination of the development team (team lead)
• Development of enterprise solutions.
• Train and mentor the mid-level and junior developers.
• Technical Proposal Writing.
M.Sc/B.SC in computer science or any related course.
Skills and competencies Required
Proficient knowledge of .NET Core, ASP.NET software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
Working knowledge of system implementation
Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
Proficient knowledge of relational databases management systems and tools such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySql
Good knowledge of working with Docker Container.
Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
Working knowledge quality control/assurance
Sound conflict management skills
Customer-focused design capability
Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
Minimum of 5 years experience in enterprise solution development
Kindly send referrals or relevant CVs to email@example.com on or before the close of business Friday, August 20, 2021. Also, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.