Telnet Nigeria requires to fill the vacant position below urgently.
Position: IoT Device Developer
Job Location: Lagos State
Qualifications: B.Eng Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B.Eng Computer Engineering, BSC Computer Engineering, BSc Physics Electronics, and related field. Microsoft Certified IoT developer (Will be an added advantage)
Experience: 2 years and above. Experience in IoT device developer, Coding with C# and C++
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Prototyping and building of embedded systems.
2. Design and development of SmartDB
3. Software development using Java technology
4. General software deploying and support
5. Project Implementation
– Efficient and effective resolution of all assigned support calls on time and with high quality
– Management of assigned projects cost-effectively with minimal variation between budget and actual project expenditure
– Handling of customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
– Adequate document (reporting) for all project implementation and supports according to our standard project management procedure
6. Identify and follow through on opportunities to extend existing service with client
7. Continuous development of competencies in relevant areas pertaining to the job through self -effort supplemented by training provided by the company.
8. Completion of the SEMS solution.
9. Design and development of SmartDB.
10. Development of new IoT Solutions.
11. Deployment and support of solution on platforms
The candidate must be Energetic, result-oriented and innovative.
Kindly send referrals or relevant CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the close of business Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Also, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.