The company requires to fill the vacant position above urgently.
B.Eng Computer engineering or its relevant equivalent.
Experience with relational database (SQL Server, MYSQL, Mongo, Redis Linux and windows based infrastructure, Automation tools- Jenkins, CI/CD)
Minimum of 3 years of working experience
· Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
· Planning of assigned software development projects within the specified timeline
· Software deployment to development, staging and production servers.
· Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
· Implementation of integrations requested by customers
· Build tools to reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
· Perform root cause analysis for production errors
· Develop scripts to automate visualization
· Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
· Write technical proposal and understands solutions.
· Managing online and on-premise repositories
· Managing cloud and on-premise infrastructure
· Understands how IT operations are managed
· Write scripts for automating development processes using Perl/Python/Bash
· Advance and working knowledge on Linux and Windows OS Server
· Specification and documentation of the new project features
· Implementing and maintenance CI/CD tool e.g Jenkins for the development pipeline
· Working knowledge of containerization using Docker
· Usage, deployment, management of issue tracking software (JIRA)
· Basic knowledge and usage of source control tools such as GIT and SVN
Kindly send referrals or relevant CVs to email@example.com on or before the close of business Friday, January 17, 2020
Also, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.